Sullivan Street Tea & Spice Company, located in the heart of New York’s Greenwich Village, is a small shop with a historic storefront packed to the rafters with an impressive assortment of quality organic teas, herbs, spices, and unique gifts.
Founded in 2011 by siblings Mark Greenberg and Jen Greenberg, our shop has grown over the years to feature hundreds of products with a small staff dedicated to quality recommendations, customer service, and product knowledge.
Mark is the chubby kid. Jenny has the cute smile. Circa 1980 something
We create, design and hand assemble the majority of our tea and spice gift sets right here in the shop, using eco friendly components, such as our 100% recycled pulp paper boxes, biodegradable cello bags, and reusable glass vials.
Vintage Greenwich Village!
We are proud of our shops New York City roots and remain focused on creating one-of-a-kind gift sets for our customers, both near and far. Our hundreds of products are available online @ onSullivan.com and through our Etsy Shop.
- Hundreds of organic teas, herbs & spices
- A wide selection of custom wellness tea blends
- Unique wooden slide gift boxes (the Culinary Salt Box is a huge seller in our shop).
- Spend $70 or more and receive FREE SHIPPING. All orders under $70 ship for one low Flat Rate of $5.75 to any address in the USA!
- Great advice on everything from proper tea preparation to baking the perfect green tea cookie!
If you’re ever in the neighborhood, stop by and try a cup of freshly steeped tea, or browse our ever growing selection of top quality herbs & spices. In the spring and summer seasons, we’ll be brewing up a unique variety of homemade iced tea to beat that musty New York heat. Whether you’re a budding cook or a connoisseur, come on in and look around. Or better yet, sniff around!
Come meet the gang!