Green Tea Sampler Box
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- FREE SHIPPING on orders of $70 or more
The perfect gift for all green tea lovers! We include four organic teas from the "big three" green tea growing regions. Teas are packaged in American made slip cover tins & housed in our signature wooden slide box.
- Organic Dragonwell (Lung Jing): This long, flat tea leaf comes from Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China. This pan fired green tea is famous for its full-bodied taste and lasting sweet, nutty aroma.
- Organic Chinese Five Peaks: From Hubei Province, China near the famous Five Peaks Mountain. This Deep green leaf produces a pale-gold infusion and is slightly fruity in taste. A wonderful daily green.
- Organic Japanese Bancha: A late season 2nd flush sencha from Japan. An excellent tea for daily green tea drinkers. Mild sweet notes with a roasted finish.
- Organic Darjeeling Long Leaf: Enjoy all the benefits of a green tea with the characteristic Darjeeling floral note. Naturally sweet, less grassy than Chinese & Japanese greens. Grown on the famous Makaibari Estate in Darjeeling, India.
* Each tin contains approximately 1.25 oz. of tea (8-10 cups per tin).