Sullivan Select Tea Box
Enjoy our Sullivan Select "best in class" Tea Box. Each tea has been meticulously chosen, based on leaf quality, taste & rarity. Each tea type is well represented, allowing for an unparalleled tea drinking experience. Teas are packaged in American made slip cover tins & housed in our signature wooden slide box.
* Each tin contains approximately 1.25 oz. of tea (8-10 cups per tin).
- Keemun Mao Feng (black): This curly, wiry organic Keemun is often referred to as the “Bordeaux or Burgundy” of tea. An outstanding, aroma rich tea. Some will steep smaller quantities for a bit longer than the recommended 3 minutes to bring out interesting notes of the tea.
- Darjeeling Silver Tips (white): This award-winning organic white tea from the prestigious Makaibari tea garden in Darjeeling is of top quality and offers a truly exceptional tea tasting experience. Manufactured early in the season, using only the buds, this tea is hand-rolled and a rarity. Subtle, floral character, pale amber in infusion.
- Japanese Gyokuro (green): One of the most sought after green teas in the world - it is made from single buds that are picked but once a year. In an effort to develop increased chlorophyll, the garden is covered with dark curtains, bamboo or straw shade for about two weeks in early spring. Naturally sweet. Exceptional quality!
- Ancient Beauty Oolong: This exquisite, silver tipped, large leaf organic oolong has a very distinct flowery note and a subtle, honey-like sweetness. The flavor is more robust than most typical oolongs and the leaves are of spectacular characteristics. Picked early in the spring!