We have assembled a diverse selection of amazing, long leaf black tea standards with that "tea person" in mind. We include varieties from the top black tea growing regions of India, China & Sri Lanka. Teas are packaged in American made slip cover tins & housed in our signature wooden slide box.
- Golden Halo: An exceptional organic black tea from the Yunnan region of China, the "Gold" colored lush leaves are very tippy and the robust taste is uniquely brisk. Goes well with a splash of milk and sugar or simply on its own.
- Sunrise Ceylon: A beautiful long leaf organic Ceylon OP from the Dimbulla region in Ceylon. Bright cup, good body, not too strong. Makes a perfect afternoon tea.
- Harmutty Estate: A bold tasting classic, malty Assam. Enjoy this hearty cup with or without milk. An excellent, go to cup.
- Makaibari Autumnal: A mellow organic Darjeeling from the later part of the season from an estate known for its commitment to sustainable agriculture. A very easy tea to enjoy! Stronger than 1st or 2nd flush teas.
* Each tin contains approximately 1.25 oz. of tea (8-10 cups per tin).